We were asked by a media outlet to list what we thought were the 5 most concerns facing the American people. We may not all agree, and that is okay. Here is what we sent them.
1. The natural resources of America are being stolen from the people and claimed by the federal government. Everything we eat, wear, live in, use and so on comes from the earth. If we lose access to the land and natural resources we become beggars to those who have access. Without doubt this is the greatest immediate threat to the individual person and people as a whole. More lives, liberties and property can be taken under this threat than any other we see.
2. Militarization of bureaucracies. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) purchased 6 times more ammo (per person) in 2013 than the Department of Defense (DOD), Why? Even the Department of Education (DOE) has a swat team, Why? Over the past 25 years bureaucracies have been building an army inside the boarders of this country. Why? Clue; It is not to defend the people from outside threats.
3. Government becoming more and more the taker of rights rather than the defender of rights. The only reason we the people formed government is to protect each individuals rights. Now governments have become the primary taker of rights in direct conflict with the very purpose of its existence. We find more and more that in order to keep rights the people are being forced to defend them themselves. Helping people understand the true purpose of government and what they must do to maintain rights is important.
4. Federal, Federal, Federal. The federal government has manipulated every State and County with federal funding and contracts. Our States and Counties have become slaves because of the contracts they sign to get funds from the federal government. When the federal government turns on the people, the State and the Counties do not defend the people because they are fearful of losing funding. If the people are to get protection from local government (the whole purpose) then the local governments must be free from federal contracts and funds.
5. Lack of Courage. It take Courage not congress to defend rights. Government is not the problem or the solution, it is the courage of the American people. People must be willing to Claim their rights, Use their rights and Defend their rights no matter the cost, this takes courage. It appears that America may have a courage problem.
There you have it,
The Bundy Family
To add your name to the ACTION LIST go to this link: